The Spring 2014 Admission Application to Hankuk University of Foreign Studies is currently open. The deadline is fast approaching for 2014 International Undergraduate Admission to Hankuk University of Foreign Studies. Get your application in by Friday, December 6, 2013.
Please note that foreign students whose parents (BOTH) are not citizens of Korea can only apply for international admission to HUFS.
If you are an overseas Korean or a Korean with dual citizenship, please contact our Admissions Office. (http://adms.hufs.ac.kr)
To apply for International Admission to HUFS for Spring 2014, please refer to the information below:
1. Important Dates
A. Application Period: Oct. 07 (Mon.), 2013, 12:00 hrs ~ Dec. 6 (Fri.), 2013, 17:00 hrs (KST)
B. Paper Submission Deadline: Dec. 13 (Fri.), 2013, 17:00 hrs (KST)
C. Interview Notification: Jan. 8 (Wed.), 2014
D. Interview & Korean Language Proficiency Test: Jan. 17 (Fri.), 2014
E. Final Announcement on Admission Results: Jan. 29 (Fri.), 2014
2. How to apply: Through http://www.uwayapply.com
3. Majors/Departments : http://international.hufs.ac.kr > Admissions > Undergraduate Majors
Please be advised that Korean Studies has been newly added to our faculty!!
4. Tuition Fees: http://international.hufs.ac.kr > Courses > Tuition & Fees
5. Scholarships: http://international.hufs.ac.kr > Admissions > Scholarships
* From 2014 Spring, we will provide full scholarships (2 years or 4 years) for international students with excellent academic merit
6. Admission Guidelines in Korean (한국어 모집요강) > Download
7. Contact Information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 82-2-2173-2066, 2090
We’re looking forward to welcoming you!
Office of International Student Services (OISS)
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies